Who We Are
- Phil Singher, VClassics Motorsport, Langley WA
Over 25 years experience working on Volvos. All repairs, high-performance engine building, suspension, brake and lighting upgrades, upholstery - you name it.
- Mike Deilke, Techstyles, Langley WA
Metal fabrication, welding, cold air boxes, air dams, vinyl graphics, high-tech fabrics. Mike's business is prototyping parts and assemblies for aerospace, and he's also a vintage racer.
- Ed's Automotive, Machine and Dyno Facility, Mukilteo WA
Top-quality machine shop, head porting and other custom machine work. Builder of numerous record-setting engines in many racing classes.
- F&S Machine, Oak Harbor WA
Conventional machine shop that does extremely accurate work for sensible prices. We have most block work and balancing done by F&S.
- Rhys Kent, Island Automotion, Victoria BC
Top-notch SU and Zenith-Stromberg carburetor rebuilding and parts, show-quality polishing and plating when desired.
- Serious Auto Body, Freeland WA
World-class sheet metal, paint, body repair and restoration. Thes guys are good!
- Simpson Design & Development, Clinton WA
Custom bodywork and paint, up to and including completely hand-built new bodies and interiors.
- Randy's Ring & Pinion, Everett WA
Rear axle rebuilding, regearing, limited slip differentials. Next day service in most cases.
- Drivelines Northwest, Everett WA
Drive shaft rebuilding, modification and balancing, custom drive shafts.